Samsung Laptop Helpline Number, Helpdesk Support Number, Samsung Laptop 24 Hour Hotline Number, Customer Service Desk Number

Samsung Laptop Helpline Number

Samsung is one of the leading manufacturers of Laptops, Netbooks, Notebook PCs & Desktop Computers. Check out Helpline numbers for wide range of Samsung computers which includes Samsung X Series, R Series, Q Series, N Series, P Series, SF Series etc.

Working Days:
Monday – Sunday : 9.00 AM - 8.00 PM(IST)

Samsung Laptop Helpline Toll Free Number:

1800-110-011 (From MTNL/BSNL Lines)

Samsung Laptop Technical Support Number:

3030 8282 [(Prefix Local STD Code) 3030 8282]
1800-3000-8282
1800-2668-282

For HHP/ OMS / HDD / Note PC / Digital Camera / Multimedia Player there is only carry in service.



Popular Searches: Samsung Laptop helpline number Samsung Laptop helpdesk number Samsung Laptop helpdesk support number Samsung Laptop customer care Samsung Laptop hotline number Samsung Laptop customer service Samsung Laptop customer support Samsung Laptop service center Samsung Laptop service desk number Samsung Laptop 24 hour helpline

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone
    I am from India and using Samsung Galaxy Y. Some days ago, I went to Samsung Service Centre, as got some water damage. And they checked that, and told me that the phone touch and jack are destroyed and have to replace these. I said okay coz my phone was under warranty. But they told me that they would charge me 4000/-. As it was near the half amount of new phone’s price. Then I went to another service centre and they told me to charge 1600/-. So I gave my phone to them as they were charging less amount then first one. But my some of friends told me that they have charged me unnecessarily. Because if our any product is under warranty, the company pay for their repair. So I contacted the centre for same but they didn’t respond me for my issue. So, I filed my complaint in Consumer Court. I just hope for great help from their side as soon as possible. I just shared my experience to aware you guys. I hope it worked.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

YOUR REVIEW COUNTS, ADD IT HERE:

Loading